STEPHEN P. O’DRISCOLL
17 Washington Street
Douglassville, PA 19518
QUALIFYING BACKGROUND Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, and Communications, professional with extensive experience in acquiring new business and growing business from existing customers.
• Planned and executed $150,000 marketing campaign for the Philadelphia Eagles to sell ten thousand premium seats at Lincoln Financial Field generating $55 million in revenue with seven to nine-year contracts.
• Consistently expanded client relationships at four advertising/marketing agencies by more than fifteen percent.
• Created weekly marketing campaign for TV Guide for fifteen years, propelling it to become the number one selling magazine in the U.S. with 17 million copies sold weekly.
Communication & Marketing Professional, SteveOmarketing 6/11 to Present
Design and participate in client sales, customer service, and marketing campaigns, including writing effective advertising copy for print ads, websites, personalized landing pages, social media, flyers, brochures, case studies, direct mail, and newsletters. My client experience extends to Insurance Providers, Financial Institutions, Healthcare Companies, Technology Firms, Education Providers, Manufacturers, Contractors, as well as Hospitality Industry hotels, concert halls and sports venues.
Major Accounts Director, SuperMedia (Verizon Yellow Pages) 3/07 to 6/11
• I planned and successfully executed marketing programs for the largest clients in New Jersey, PA, and Delaware.
• Marketing campaigns delivered print (Verizon Yellow Pages), highway billboards, internet pay for performance programs (SuperPages.com) in partnership with Google, Yahoo, and MSN Bing, as well as Search Engine Marketing programs integrated with multiple drop direct mail programs.
• I developed effective print collateral, PR, promotions, wrote telephone scripts, created client sales presentations and trained telephone and premise sales staff.
VP & Sr. Business Strategist, Quattro Direct Marketing 12/03 to 12/06
• I created effective new business campaigns, marketing plans and programs for clients that included direct mail, call center services, Internet programs and media procurement. Clients included the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), Royal Bank of Scotland, Service Brand International, Wilmington Finance, Student Trust, Proctor & Gamble, Sprint, Verizon and Amazon.com.
• I increased revenues by 27% in the three-year period.
VP & General Manager, Mattis Direct Marketing 11/01 to 9/03
• Developed and managed national direct marketing campaigns for Financial, Insurance, Healthcare, and Service organizations. Clients included Sallie Mae, Student Trust, the Philadelphia Eagles, Event Suites, and E*Trade Bank.
• Managed five customer service staff and increased revenues by 33%.
VP & General Manager, The Technology Marketing Group 3/99 to 11/01
• An interactive agency that effectively integrated traditional and Internet marketing programs for small and mid-market companies by successfully combining traditional marketing approaches with new media, e-commerce, campaign management, and CRM solutions.
• I managed a staff of thirty-five employees in new business development, account management, creative and production that achieved consistent client growth of more than 15%.
EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
BS, Finance; Marketing Minor, LaSalle University
I am the former Board Chair and past president of the Philadelphia Direct Marketing Association (PDMA), the Philadelphia Chapter of the International Television Association (ITVA), a Past President of the Mid-Atlantic Regional Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS), and a member of the National Board of Trustees.